Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tarnation, Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix (PS2 game), Naked Gun, and Oldboy reviewed today ... All are very good and VERY VERY VERY different.

First Midnight Club 3 .. .I rented this like 9 months ago for over a month .. I almost bought it then but couldn't afford it ...

This game is utterly fantastic.... There is brilliant cars, difficult races, and lots and lots of fun .. the music is wonderful too ...

My favorite game for PS2 and one which will be played for many many hours .. >I love that it is street racing too ... ***** .. Superb! ...

The greatest hits version is 19.99 and includes a few more cars as well as a new city, Tokyo .. Excellent Game!

Naked Gun is one of my favorite films growing up and I think the film I have seen most ***** ....

I have seen this movie probably 30 times but not in a while, I find it absolutely hilarious and just loads of fun .. If you like Airplane and such you have probably seen this, if not see it now.


Tarnation is one of the most unique movies I have ever seen. Its a hard movie to review ***1/2 ... The movie was made on IMac on IMovie with many old home movies and such.

I am very very happy not to be Johnathan Collette, if you enjoy documentaries, and want to see a film about a tough childhood, and a mother who may have gone crazy by shock therapy, this is a very interesting movie. It is also a very challenging one... Not for everyone, but a brilliant, difficult film.

The third movie I am reviewing is "Oldboy" ... This is a Korean film that I heard excellent things about... It is a movie that is also very tough to review without spoilers...

The main character in this was acted outstandingly and the film took turns I completely did not respect.

There are many issues of imprisonment, revenge and voyeurism in this movie.... It is fascinating and the main actor reminded me of Kuroshawa's great actor, Mufume ... Very good movie ****

Had "Cinderella Man" rented for a while but never saw it .. .the first 5 minutes looked eh .. will see it eventually ...

e. charles quinn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home